Welcome to the global information network of Senior Workforce Development Service Center Career Development. The Senior Workforce Development Service Center Career Development, respects and protects the security and privacy when you facilitating the internet. In order to help you understand how the Senior Workforce Development Service Center information network works on the issue, ie., securing your safety of using our website, and collecting, referencing and protecting your personal information, we urge you to read through carefully our [Privacy and Security Policy]. Any comments or opinions, please write to the Senior Workforce Development Service Center by email.
Network safety and protection measures
Unauthorized uploading or altering the services and information provided by Senior Workforce Development Service Center are prohibited and against the law.
For the safety of our website and to make sure that this service is available for all network users, Senior Workforce Development Service Center website has adopted the following safety measures:
- Using a detecting system for any network invasion, monitoring and controlling the flow so as to block the malicious behaviors of un-authorized uploads, alteration, or hackers.
- Installing a firewall to prevent illegal invasion, alteration, or stealing of information. We also protect our website from being illegally used to guarantee users' rights.
- Installing virus scan software to scan virus regularly so as to offer our users a safer environment for browsing.
- Periodically conducting virtual hacker simulation to train our reactions and reporting procedures when security is breached, calling for proper defense action.
- Making back-up files on a daily basis to save all information in the server.
- Automatically receiving the email messages from work station suppliers or application suppliers, and following the suggestions of the email messages to install proper PATCH.
Definition of announcement of privacy protection
Personal information requirements and use
- Senior Workforce Development Service Center website doesn't require any personal ID information submission for only browsing and download files on the Senior Workforce Development Service Center website.
- To apply for on-line services offered by Senior Workforce Development Service Center website, it may require your personal information. The office in charge will ask you to provide the most up-to-date and true information of your name, ID, contact phone number, email, inhabitant address and registered address.
- Our website records user IP, browsing time, pages, and content. The information gives our website data for analyzing the flow and network behavior, which facilitates and improves our service quality. It provides the data of the overall user behavior analysis, and will not analyze behavior of any individual user.
Senior Workforce Development Service Center global information network is obliged to protect your privacy and will not change or delete any personal information and files without your approval. Senior Workforce Development Service Center website won't do it unless it is agreed by you or the following conditions:
(1) Violations of the regulations of this website, ie., traducing, or statements that involves personal attack.
(2) To Protect or defend relevant personal privileges or ownership.
(3) To protect the rights and benefits of related units/offices on Senior Workforce Development Service Center website.
The Senior Workforce Development Service Center global information network will not sell, trade nor lend any of your personal information to any organization, individual, or enterprise, unless faced with the following conditions:
(1) Required by legal investigation procedures.
(2) Requied by law for the purpose purpose of maintaining and elevating our services.